Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fun Date, Fun Day!!!

That's right! BAMMM!!

Well, about a week and 1/2 ago Tyson and I went on a super awesome fun day date. It was on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Matt's favorite holiday), and it really was a blast! First we went to Wal-Mart (exciting huh!!!) and we bought a little plastic sled for $7. Then we drove up the canyon a little ways and found the perfect spot for snow sledding! I did most of the sledding, because Tyson's weight hindered the sled from going down very quickly (if at all) :) Ha ha, what do you expect, it's a child's sled!! I was lucky to even make it down on it! Also, neither one of us had "Real" snow clothes (I left my home in LaVerkin) so by the time we were finished, we were both soaked and on the verge of frost bite! I did, however, have a wonderfully warm coat that protected the upper half of my body (thanks Matt and Kim :) Anyway, after returning from the mountain we changed into warm, dry clothes, ate lunch, then set off to go shooting! That was also tons of fun! Tyson has a really good shot, and he hardly missed a target! I was really embarrassed because I wasn't even remotely close to hitting any of the targets, until I realized that I wasn't using the aiming guidelines built on to the gun, so once I figured that out I was ripping it up!! Yep, so then we went home, ate dinner and watched the news! Ha ha, I know that sounds kind of lame, but it really was a fun day for us!

Just admit it.... we're awesome!!!
























Fun In The Snow!!!






7 comments:

  1. See, I knew you could come up w/ something to post about. j/k I noticed you didn't post your video of the crash. The boys and I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You posted! Too bad you didn't post the video of you biffing it. Any time I'm having a bad day, I could just watch it and feel happy :) I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we'd really like to see the embarrassing video! I think Mathison misses you too; when he saw your picture he pointed and smiled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! Seth says he misses you like a hernia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! You posted something. It was so fun to see you today for just that short time. Carter was so sad that he had to leave you. It sounds like you guys had a fun day date. Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawnee!!! don't even ask my how I found your blog...just a little blog stalking! haha. anyways way cute pictures! you look so cute, and who is this boy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Tyson's a better shot than you because he is actually looking at the target.

    ReplyDelete