
These pictures were taken at the Jubilee of Trees Festival in St. George. It was actually taken back in November, so that just goes to show how bad I am at keeping up with this thing!

The Jubilee of Trees!!!
This is me and my adorable niece Krissia! This was taken Christmas Eve right after Nikki gave
that sweet christmas devotional! We both were crying after that....Thanks a lot Nic!! J/k :)

Krissia is so pretty!!! My face looks fat! Ha ha
Too bad we couldn't get Jaylee to stay for any of the pictures!! The cow costume I made for her was so cute!!! Oh well :)

I love all of my nieces and nephews so much!!!
Tyson helped me put this Christmas tree up in my apartment...... I didn't have many decorations, but it still worked out ok!! I was just glad to have one. However, I didn't have a star, and I asked him to make one for me.... so I gave him what I had from my scrapbooking collection and he came up with this! Isn't it nice? :)

My Tree!! (Tyson made the star! Nice huh :)

My Apartment Decorations (Thanks Mom :)
I didn't have much to work with, but I was grateful anyway for the decorations Mom provided me with!!! I still need to take them down......
No comments:
Post a Comment