Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hooray!!!

Well, I finally did it!! I'm updating my blog for the first time in two months!! I guess you know what that means..... yep, I'm engaged! JUST KIDDING!!! Hahaha! Nope, it means I finally have new pictures and new things to talk about! Life is good - I'm still trying to get adjusted to living here in La Verkin and having Mom and Dad gone..... It has been a rougher transition that I thought (big surprise right?) Tys and I are still dating - taking turns driving back and forth between La Verky and Cedar City.
Also, for those of you who don't know, I am starting a performing group for kids ( a 'Mini Acclamation' if you will.....), and our first classes will begin next week!! I'm really excited! It should be a lot of fun, and I thank Martha for motivating me to do it, and Nikki and Martha for their help!
The Miss UT pageant is in July, so it's sneaking up on me pretty quickly!! I've been working with Karmen Wilson (My pageant director) a little, but I need to bump it up into high speed now if I want to be fully prepared! Other than that I've just been working (at Cross Creek) and spending time at home. I know what you're all thinking; Lucky girl. Right? Ha ha j/k.
Well, that's about it. From now on I will try to keep this as updated as possible! Thanks Leesh for putting the pressure on me!! I'll try not to let it happen again! Love you all!!!




On Monday, Tyson, Me and our friend Isaac went to Toquerville falls. Here are some pics. It was a lot of fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Well I fixed it, I hope you like it! Thanks for posting, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So when are you getting engaged?? j/k! So I didn't know you were doing a children's performing group, that's awesome! If I lived there, I would totally put Jaylee in. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed hearing from you! Seth says he's glad you're alive. Cute pictures! That song/dance group sounds so fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey fun pics!! i am so excited for this week, let me know what i can do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, an update....I'd almost given up hope :)

    Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toquerville Falls looks like fun. It's been a while since we've been there. So yeah, when are you getting engaged? j/k/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey shawnee! looks like you are having fun! those pictures at the falls are so pretty! well love you cousin :)

    ReplyDelete