Pulsipher Park
That is so cute! Has he never seen it? Or does he just not know you posted it?
That was so much fun! It was worth any trouble you might get into! We miss you Shawnee!
Wow, you guys have great moves! Jaylee thought it was so funny. She kept saying,"do it again!"
This is the only real thing you have ever posted. I am proud you finally be true. Long live freedom! My glasses are famous.
This was so fun to watch. Kudos on updating so quickly!
Funny stuff. How are you doing these days? I am pretty sure that I saw you standing in the food line at Jill's send-off party on the news last week. That was you, right?
HALLI SAID... Jibjab is so so so so so so so so so FUNNY.Why don't you show tyson.
That is so cute! Has he never seen it? Or does he just not know you posted it?
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun! It was worth any trouble you might get into! We miss you Shawnee!
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys have great moves! Jaylee thought it was so funny. She kept saying,"do it again!"
ReplyDeleteThis is the only real thing you have ever posted. I am proud you finally be true. Long live freedom! My glasses are famous.
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun to watch. Kudos on updating so quickly!
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff. How are you doing these days? I am pretty sure that I saw you standing in the food line at Jill's send-off party on the news last week. That was you, right?
ReplyDeleteHALLI SAID... Jibjab is so so so so so so so so so FUNNY.Why don't you show tyson.
ReplyDelete