Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm Here!!!!


So I was talking to my brother Matt a couple of days ago, and he told me to go look at the pictures he had posted on his and Kim's blog spot. I did, and lo and behold I noticed that most of my siblings and their families had blogspots of their own! After reviewing all of them, I got all nostalgic and decided that I wanted to be included in my family's realm of blogging - even if I don't have a family of my own (yet), I can still keep everyone up to date on what's going on in my life (because apparently 'nobody ever hears from me'....)..... and, because I don't keep a journal, it will be good motivation for me to keep a record of all the happenings in my life. I don't know how good I will be at actually keeping up with it, but I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot anyway :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you figured out how to add friends! This is so cool, I think that Kim and Seth are the only siblings without a blogspot now. We need to put some pressure on them. Cute page layout! What website did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Leesha I found out the both you and Matt have blogs. Horray! So I can't tell in the pictures if you still have long hair. We miss you tons and need to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's your personal TAG so you can now take the challenge to think of 8 interesting/weird/quarky things about yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you w/ Kimberly and Mathison reminds me of Amy Barrick. Thanks a ton for stopping by the other day and staying and having dinner with us. So good to see you, and my boys loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! welcome to the world of blogging... it great!

    ReplyDelete